P4: Create production materials to be used in the original media product
M3: Create production marterial that follows the codes and conventions of the chosen genre for the media product
Proof of Model Consent:
This was an important process as it allowed me to be 100% sure that I have permission to take photos of my model, and use them for the front cover of my magazine without the chance of having any legal action taken against me. As well as this, it was important that I got witness signatures as it helps to authenticate the agreement, this is further backed up by the photographs of the signing.
List of assets:
- Model - Lil-J signed model consent form
- Tiger Brazil - Photo shoot director
- Harrison leighton - Photographer
Photos taken:
| The photos were taken at the location of the location consent form. |
Proofing:
Setting up the software:
To create and develop the Front Cover and Double Page Spread I used the Adobe Photoshop. It is a good tool to use as you can do almost anything to your pictures and it allows you to easily create formats.
Body copy:




Comments
Post a Comment