My Pitch:
U21: Be able to pitch ideas on a proposed media product and respond to questions
Feedback:
U21: Be able to pitch ideas on a proposed media product and respond to questions
Feedback:
- The font creates the E at the end of the masthead to look like it is detached from the rest of the masthead. To get around this, on photoshop add the E in a separate text box and move to look like they are part of the same word.
- The Gold needs to have a shine to it, the Gold disappears into the grey background. Could have a box round it, or could have a shadow round the masthead.
- Make sure you pass the accessibility test online, so the tone of the colours aren't too similar.
- Fonts - Quite similar, are they too similar. Potential change of Maximum Impact. Although arial is easy to read, it is very common.
From the feedback given from the client, I know that I need to change the colour of my masthead and Gold. I can do this by updating the the colours that make up the gold, and by giving it a look of gold by adding a shine and a fade as gold has a texture to it. As well I can look at potentially updating my fonts. For now I will keep Arial as it is very easy to read for all and it is bold so it links to the genre. I will look at changing Maximum Impact, however, for the magazine it does work well with the cover lines.


Comments
Post a Comment